A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nikon Quick start Workshop

Hi There!
I know it has been such a long time since i've blogged but I have been sooo busy with family visiting etc.
Well, last sunday me and my best friend went to the Nikon Quick start Workshop.. the one you see on tv :-p  at the 'Dierenrijk Nuenen' It's a zoo near Eindhoven and it was a really nice experience.
First we had 1 hour presentation on how your camera works all the options you have, how to change the iso, light etc
after that we had a 2 hour practice of everything we have learned, here I want to share some pictures i took during this workshop.







2 comments:

  1. that is awesome! a nikon workshop?! I am very jealous as I have a Nikon d90 and I have to figure everything out for myself!
    great photos xxx

    emma
    fashionalization

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi emma! You should look on the nikon website if tey have it in your country! :)

    ReplyDelete