A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Family's here!

Hi guys!
So This time my family is here in holland visiting for the week! =)
My cousin with her husband and kids who lives in Sweden and my two little cousins from Hong Kong are here! And I'am so exited for these days cause we will be going to the Efteling tomorrow!
For the once who don't know what that is, well it's the most known park in the Netherlands were they have all these attractions that is themed with a known fairy tale (how cute is that). it's actually really fun for kids but also for adults So I'am exited! :D
and saturday we will be going to Germany probably.. and then the are leaving sunday.
But the fun will last cause sunday my dad will be arriving yay!
Anywayz I will be posting pictures soon, i took some with my phone yesterday but i forgot my cellphone at my sisters :(
xoxo
P

No comments:

Post a Comment