A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekend + New Week :)


Hi Dears :)
I hope you all had an amazing weekend :o)!
And as far as we know it's already monday! So i also wanted to wish you all a great week :)
So as you might know i posted last friday something about Vapiano... well yes I went there for some real good pasta =) and what can I say?
It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!
I had the aglio olio with some extra salami and a touch op spice. So i just wanted to share on this sunny morning some pictures of my weekend with friends and family -
I'll be posting really soon =)
xoxo,
P






sushi @ Picasso

Ricoh race in den bosch 

1 comment:

  1. Hi following your blog, please visit mine
    http://dusana-attracthappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete