A pinch of Fashion, Beauty and Good food =) ^my personal Blog^

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pizza time! Oh and no, that's not what I mean!

I guess everyone remembers who the Ninja Turtles are right?
I remember when I was a kid I used to watch the tv-serie on a Venezuelan tv station 'Venevision' (Las tortugas ninjas) and actually that was really funny cause one of the things I can sure remember is that their voices sounded really different in spanish from when I saw Ninja Turtles the movie.
Those are memories that will last forever!
Anyways here's the great part :D , I was looking the news online when I saw on the the LAtimes that Nickelodeon will be soon airing the tv show again and that it is on of the most viewed shows!
So if you have kids or just wanna remember the good old times, don't forget to turn your tv channel once in a while to nickelodeon :D


picture by: Los Angeles Times, october 2.
By: Yvonne Villareal.

No comments:

Post a Comment